Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally got it!


Finally I figured out how to download and post a picture onto my blog!!! HOORAY!!!! - gosh, I just feel so proud of myself! :-) This is the Baby Shower invitation that I have been working on for the past week or so for one of my dear and precious childhood friends who is having her very first baby! I am so so happy for Kerri! She is going to be a fabulous Mama indeed. I just wish she lived closer than all the way down in Boston. I do want to mention that through making and sending off these invites (all 45+) I found out that my addiction to using ribbon on my cards is VERY expensive!!! - especially when you MAIL cards that have ribbon on them. It cost me over $1 a piece to mail these invites - which of course my mouth dropped to the floor at the p.o. when I was told by the lovely post woman how much the postage would cost for each envelope containing my precious B.S. invites. I couldn't NOT send the invites just because of my "shock factor" reaction to the expensive cost of postage (in my opion) - all the guests invited to the Shower had to get invitations or else there wouldn't be a Baby Shower! And besides Kerri is worth every penny no matter what the cost. :-)
Okay, off to more creations!
Hugs and smiles,
~avril :-)

2 comments:

Kylah Marro said...

Wahoo!!!!! this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more!

Kirsten said...

Is this the beautiful card that the post office thinks is worth a small fortune? I bet they just wanted one of their own!