Sunday, June 15, 2008

Color challenge card

I know....I know.....not a very clear picture. I am not having the easiest time taking clear and detailed pictures of my creations. I made this card early Sunday a.m. to turn into Cindy L. as my color challenge card and also hoped to send it to a friend who just lost her Father to cancer. I wheeled Real Red CS with Real Red ink with one of my all time favorite jumbo wheels - Leaves a la Carte (which will most likely retire along with it's
matching stamp set) and then accented the leaves with the fabulous white gel pen. I sooooooooooo hope they do NOT retire that most valuable to my heart and soul for creating accessorie!!! I LOVE my white gel pen! Hey, maybe SU! will come out with some other fun gel pens! - wouldn't that be fun!? I also applied crystal effects on my punched out Leaves a la Carte circle. Unfortunately, the ink kind of reacted with the CE and bleed a little bit.....now why does that happen? It tends to happen a lot to me for some reason.....hmmmm.

Bear with me as I perfect my picture taking......I'll get it right one of these days!
Smiles and "cherry" hugs,
~avril :-)

1 comment:

Kylah Marro said...

I love both cards can't wait to see them IRL and I just LOVE the music...Now I can rock out to bringing sexy back ;) cause we know I will bring it back LOL!!!!!!