Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baptism Card


Hello Everyone!
Today was the Baptism of Ella Jane who is the daughter of some very close friend's of ours. I didn't have a stamp set that was geared towards "baptism" so I choose to use one of my favorite children's set, Zoofari along with a general saying of "for you". I made it a 4x4 card and altered a med. size envelope to fit this smaller size perfectly - which I learned how to do at Demo class a couple of weeks ago. Sooooooooooo easy to make these 4x4 envies and plus you can make them match the card too that goes inside. I also added a little "bling" which I found (of all places) in the Michael's $1 bin!!! How wonderful was that!!! AND NOW I can see how ADDICTIVE bling can be!!!! LOVE IT and want to use it some MORE......A LOT!!!! Okay.....I am sure you get my drift...... :-)
Off to make some dinna and hopefully will be posting again soon.
Happiness to all,
~avril~

No comments: