Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yankee Swap Gift


Happy Holidays!
Here is a little snap shot of the Yankee Swap gift I made for Cindy L.'s fabulous Christmas party last week that I attended. It was a blast! We made adorable tags, ate yummy yummy food, chatted, laughed and laughed some more and then had a wonderful Yankee Swap.
I actually came across this idea by talking to a total stranger (who was totally sweet!) at the xmas light asle @ WalMart. I knew I wanted to make something with the "Jingle all the Way" decor element but it didn't come to fruition until the lovely gal @ Wally World struck up a conversation with me about how she was going to make lighted/popouri jars as gifts for her co-workers. Well, hello what a fabulous idea for me to do the same with my decor element saying!!!!!
I actually found the cinnamon popouri @ TJ Maxx (of all places!)!!! I completed the project with a paper dioli and some of SU! gorgeous gorgeous striped grosgrain ribbon from the Holiday Mini. LOVE LOVE LOVE that ribbon!
BIG Hugs to ALL!
~avril :-)

No comments: