Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A VERY Special Thank You

Hello to All!

Well, here we are with one of the very last days of 2008 at our heals - boy this year has gone by fast!!! I wish everyone a wonderful and happy New Year to come!

Yesterday I made some "thank you" cards for a couple of my SU! customers that gave me some very special Christmas presents. I had lots of fun making this card....knowing that it would go to some precious and very generous and thoughtful people. :-)

One of the best parts about this card is that I got to use 2 new goodies that I've been itching to use - the Swiss Dots CB embossing folder and some shinny new dew drops!

Here is my recipe....

Stamp set: Lovely As A Tree, Bella's Blossom
CS: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, Word Window punch, paper piercer, Coluzzle Cutting System, 2-Way Glue, Dazzlin' Diamonds glitter, Close to Cocoa marker, Dimensionals, Swiss Dots Cuttle Bug embossing folder, Pointsetta Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots

I am on vacation this whole week and boy is it just LOVELY!!!! I actually have time to create and post for my blog!!!

Oh Happiness!
~avril