Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Froggy Thank You

Here is the Thank You card that I have made and am in the process of sending out to all those amazing friends and family that spoilt Jolie with presents for her birthday. She is so lucky to have such loving and generous people in her life!

I used punches galore to make this fun card. Large and small ovals, 1 3/8", 3/4", 1/2", 1/4" circles and 3 the flowers punch. Googlie eyes added the last needed touch. Yup....had to pull apart the mini glue dots to attach those googlie's....but it was well worth it. Jolie just can't get enough of frogs when she comes upon one outside thus the card is very fitting to her.

Hugs to all!
~avril~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...how cute is that?! Love the froggie! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this frog! I did a whole class on punches making Bert and Ernie etc...but, I wish I had seen him !LOL