Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Apple Yummy Dessert

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to post a super super yummy o yummy dessert I made this past weekend with the apples we picked on Saturday. I call it my Jen B. Apple Yumminess Dessert because my dear friend Jen B. gave it to me! - I have been told in the past day or so (through friends on Facebook) that it is actually a recipe for a Dutch Apple Pie. Well.....I still want to call it Jen B.'s Apple Yumminess Dessert!!!! ;-)

Jen B's Apple Yumminess Dessert

Mix all together the following ingredients....
1 c. flour
1 c. sugar
dash o salt
1 egg
1 1/4 c. melted butter

and then pour over.....

4-6 c. peeled and cut baking apples - toss with a couple tsp's cinnamon and place in a buttered pie dish.

Bake at 350* for 45 minutes - or until nice and brown ontop. Serve with vanilla ice cream and you've got it made! Enjoy!!!

p.s. As you will see from my picture below a cookie sheet underneath the pie plate is wise.....the yumminess of the dessert tends to run-th over if ya know what I mean!

2 comments:

Kylah Marro said...

Oh YUMMY I am making it tomorrow!!! Very happy you posted this!!!! Oh nice new profile pic....I bet a wonderful person took that picture hahahehe

laurie said...

I am trying this for sure! it looks awesome! yum